About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 28 June 2014

Homestyle Adventure


We had visitors this weekend - Grandma and Grandma came out with the pup Goldie.


Goldie was excited to see Zeke and my's territory. She ran around and sniffed everything of course she wanted to play.


I suppose sometimes, she's fun to play with.

Sometimes.

But then sometimes, this happens.

WELL THAT IS JUST NOT RIGHT.

I also showed Goldie how to drink from the big drink bowl.

Tastes better as mud.

All in all, it was quite a fun visit. Also Grandma gave me lots of treats and attention! But it's pretty tiring, keeping up with Goldie.


No comments:

Post a Comment