About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Thursday 19 June 2014

Loooong Adventure


Usually Mum works late on Thursdays, but once a month she finishes early and we get to go on an evening Adventure! This was one of those Thursdays. We decided to follow the boardwalk at Jezzine Barracks all the way along to see where it went.

Long shadows on the boardwalk



Plus, a stop for some ocean-gazing

I had NO IDEA that Jezzine Barracks connects up with another of my favourite places, Pallaranda Beach! We walked all the way there and hung out for a while, checking out these truly excellent tile ocean animals!

I'm not scared of crocodiles!

Catching a ride on a sea-turtle...
I think this one is an octopus?
We walked until the sun set, then headed back to Jezzine Barracks. We also found this little rocky circle of fish at one of the little parks by the boardwalk, which was a little weird.

Yes. I caught these.
Then it got dark and we headed for home and my nice comfy bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment