About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 14 June 2014

Rain at Riverway



It's been raining this week! I actually love the rain, but it does mean sometimes Mum and I miss out on fun things. Agility got cancelled this week, although I don't think Mum knew that until we got to the park. But it was worth it because she took me to the Strand instead! (I pulled out my best sad eyes). We did some training practice in the park there, then went for a walk. Zen also joined us for a while - I think Zen likes the Strand for the same reasons I do, because he gets lots of pats and attention, too!

On the way to enjoy some rain at Riverway we dropped by Mum's Other Work and I got lots of cuddles! I also scared some customers into thinking I was a big tough guard dog, just by lying in the doorway and looking at them. That was sort of funny. Then we walked over to Riverway - we hadn't been there in a while so it was good to get acquainted with all the sights and scents there. Including under the hedge scents.

Perfect camouflage... they'll never know I'm here.
There are some pretty great things at Riverway. Did you know they have raised drinking bowls especially for dogs as tall as me?

Perfect height!

Also, there was MUD!

See? MUD!
After a long, windy, rainy walk me and Mum were ready for home. If I stand at the door and look sad, Mum lets me inside to sleep in the warmth.

See? Works every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment