About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 30 June 2014

Winter at the Beach

We headed to the beach this evening. It still gets dark pretty early, so by the time Mum finishes work and drives home to pick up me and my brother Zeke, the sun is setting. But that's okay, because Mum especially loves sunsets. She said the water was too cold for her to swim, but she let me paddle.

Okay, it's pretty cold.

Zeke and I also got to play a little bit. He doesn't see very well as it gets dark so he gets crankier than usual.

Still, I'm glad we have a Mum who takes us on beach Adventures, even when it's getting cold and dark!


No comments:

Post a Comment