About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 22 August 2014

Adventure at Austin's Abode


Today Zeke and I got to go on an Adventure to Austin's place! There are lots of things to smell, half-eaten toys to chase, and of course there is Austin to play with! Zeke spent most of his time trying to get the attention of the kids next door, since his legs have mostly been too sore to play much, but even he had a short play with Austin. (Everybody likes Austin!)

Wrestle time!
Sometimes Austin knocks me over!

Me, Zeke and Austin having some downtime in the shade

Race time!

Austin is pretty fast!

Pretzel time!

No comments:

Post a Comment