About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 23 August 2014

The Vet Adventure

I kind of get the feeling Mum tricked me today when she said it was time for an Adventure, because she wound up taking me to the vet for my check up. The vet is a bit like Mum's work because there are a lot of tasty treats, people to pat me, and dog and cat scents to sniff. Erica, my vet, is a pretty nice human, but she always seems to do things like give me nasal sprays and take my temperature, which isn't really much fun. She gave Mum a treat to take home for me though, so she remains pretty nice.

Mum, do I have to see the vet?

After I got a clean bill of health, Mum made up for my vet visit by taking me to a new park. It was a park that Mum used to visit a lot because she lived close by to it, and she took Zeke and the dog she had before me, Jayne. It must have been a very long time ago because I couldn't scent any Zeke-smells.

There were some interesting things to do at this park, (it was called Mountview Park but I couldn't see any mountains from it) like rock-climbing.

There was also walking on walls! Mum says this is great practice for when we do Agility.

We got home in time to do some gardening, then we cooked a roast chicken... I am very helpful with household chores.
See?

No comments:

Post a Comment