About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 18 October 2014

A night at the Strand... with company!




So Mum and Aunt Dani had a surprise for me today... Austin has a brand new brother! I would say 'little brother' except that the little brother is already taller than he is. I didn't point that out though - Austin does not realize he is a small dog, he has the heart of a lion!

Austin, Valamir and me

Austin's new brother is called Valamir, his name has a meaning, which is 'Dark Prince.' This is much like my proper name, Neseli, that also has a meaning (cheerful). Valamir is a Belgian Shepherd, and he has very nice manners for a puppy. I will have to help Austin teach him to stay polite! 


Mum also had another surprise for me... she made me wear this on the walk.

Not impressed.

I don't know why she didn't find a purple one, everybody knows purple is my colour. Mum says she's sick of people saying what a 'nice big BOY' I am though.
Even despite my new pink bandana, we did have time to stop at my favourite spa bath!

Looks so inviting!

Somebody turned the water orange but that's okay, since I've already been coloured pink, purple and blue for Worlds' Greatest Shave this year I had a spa bath there anyway.

'Get out', Mum? But I just got in!

Anyway, we had a lot of fun at the Strand, though there were a few rude dogs I had to bark at - hey, I have two humans, my best friend and now his not-so-little bother to protect after all! Because you have to stay on your lead at the Strand, Austin and I couldn't really play, but we did squeeze in a quick bouncey version of Wrestle before we had to head home!

No comments:

Post a Comment