About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Thursday 16 October 2014

Summer in full swing

This week has been really hot, Mum says it is summertime again - which means lots of beach visits!

Agility was on a little break for a while, but this week it started back up again! The jumps were in a really hard pattern but me and Mum did okay, and I even got to practice a little on the big A-frame, which I hadn't gotten to try yet.

Also this week Grandma's dog Goldie came to the beach with me and Zeke, and then over to our place for playtime. She is still mostly crazy, and almost as big as Zeke is now, but she's pretty fun to play Wrestle with.


You can see Zeke staying out of the way - he says he is too old for 'silly puppy games' with Goldie. Of course, he still plays with me every day... well, if I poke him enough.


Goldie and I had a good play, she even acted a little bit tired afterwards (Mum says this is a small miracle). Mum says I get to go and visit Goldie and Grandma tonight at their place, which is always fun - Grandma always has lots of dog treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment