About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Three years



 I turned three years old last week! I was kinda disappointed that Mum didn't throw me a massive party. But, she DID buy me lots of cool things! Here's some of my presents!

Birthday cupcake! (Non edible kind)

 Another new toy... good for tug of war!
Because I'm a good sister I shared some of my toys with Zeke. 

Sometimes.

Cupcake with rope toy!

NEW POOL!
I was mostly excited by the new pool. Mum said there were no purple ones but pink is still okay. Now Zeke will know that it's just for me since it's a girl colour! 


Mum also took me to the beach for my birthday. It was low tide and a VERY windy. But that didn't stop us having lots of fun! 
Playing in the waves

Apparently, another one of those cyclone things is hanging around further up the coast. If it comes any closer, I've saved up my scariest bark to chase it off!

There were lots of little pools because it was low tide. This one was perfect for some paddling, so I decided this would be my special swimming pool. Okay, I did let Mum in as well.


After swimming, it's important to shake off all that salt water.
Sometimes during swimming.
Other fun things we did last week were go to the Strand with Austin and his new brother Valamir. We waited until nighttime, too, which is good because it's not as hot. Also the Strand has a lot of really excellent lights to see at night.

Am not sure I can call Valamir a 'little brother' anymore

Of course I still had to have a spa-bath to cool off before we went home though!


I hope that my next birthday is just as much fun next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment