About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 11 April 2016

Summer Beach Times

Well though we've had a little rain (mud!) it's still pretty hot here in the tropics. Mum has been a bit sick but she was well enough today for a beach walk! It's the best place to spend time at when it's sunny. 

We only took a short walk today since Mum is still recovering, but we had time to have a spa and do some rockclimbing. 


Spa!

Lookout rock!

 
Also there was a new sand-dune. Mum says they appear sometimes after lots of wind and strong tides. Caught me a bit by surprise though.


Woah, who put this here?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment